NB! Please note: Since 12/31/17, ESYS Launcher PREMIUM will no longer work in a native environment. The software developer hard-coded the token creation step in ESYS Launcher to create a token with an expiration date of 12/31/2017. Using the software in a native environment results in an endless loop of token creation, and will not allow ESYS to run/work properly. In order to solve this problem, without the need to purchase his new ESYS Launcher PRO v.3 software, we have created a Windows 7 (32-bit) Virtual Machine. You can use this virtual machine just as if you had the software installed on your native computer. The trick is that the Virtual Machine’s Clock is set to start at 1/1/2017 @ 12:30:00AM. This tricks the software into thinking it is really that date, and the software works as intended. Keep the date in the Virtual Machine NOT Sync’d to the true date/time (from the host computer) and you will not have a problem coding. Additionally, the VM is preconfigured with ESYS 3.28.1, ESYS Launcher & PSdZDATA v.63.3 Lite Pre-Installed, so you don’t need to do any complicated software setup. It is all done for you already. You can simply update ESYS PSdZDATA in the future as necessary on your own by deleting the old files and replacing with newer versions.
However, we encourage you to purchase ESYS Launcher Pro from Tokenmaster if you use this software professionally.
You will need the following items to begin coding your BMW.
(Please note: we are providing a general guide to coding within this document. You are assuming all risk by following this guide, and we will not be held accountable should you cause damage to your vehicle)
- BMW Ethernet to OBD-II Cable (BMW ENET Cable): If you do not have one, you can purchase one here for $14.99 shipped in the USA
- ESYS Software: You can find the latest ESYS software available here (Please note: we do not host these files, we have provided as a link to where someone else has posted these)
- PSdZDATA Files for ESYS: You can find the latest PSDZData (Lite) files here: link (Please note: we do not host these files, we have provided as a link to where someone else has posted these) (Please note: it has been proven that the Google Chrome Browser works best for downloading from Mega) PLEASE NOTE: FULL PSdZDATA Files are only needed for Flashing ECUs & not needed for VO or FDL Coding: PSDZDATA Full: Link
- EST Token Solution for ESYS: You DO NOT need to purchase a token any longer. TokenMaster has released a new tool called ESYS Launcher PREMIUM, which generates a personal token injects the missing descriptive text in CAFD & FAFP files needed for FDL Coding & enhances the security of ESYS. Please visit here to obtain a copy. ESYS Launcher Premium is the “free” version of Launcher offered by “Token Master”. It is intended for personal use on 1 chassis. There are limitations in the software that limit you from how frequently you can change the chassis for coding. If you want a fully functional version without any limitations, you can contact “Token Master” via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. This version is called ESYS Launcher PRO.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (Native or Virtual Machine) computer with an Ethernet (RJ-45) Connection
- Model-Specific Coding tables: Soon available